Friday, April 28, 2006

You Were Meant For Me

I hear the clock, it's 6 A.M., I feel so far away from where I've been. I got my eggs, got my pancakes, too. Got my maple syrup, ev'rything but you. I break the yolks and make a smiley face, I kinda like it in my brand new place. Wipe the spots above the mirror, Don't leave the keys in the door. I never put wet towels on the floor anymore, 'cause
Dreams last so long, Even after you're gone. I know, that you love me. And soon you will see. You were meant for me, And I was meant for you.

I called my momma, she was out for a walk. Consoled a cup of coffee, but it didn't wanna talk. So I picked up a paper, it was more bad news. More hearts being broken or people being used. Put on my coat in the pouring rain.I saw a movie, it just wasn't the same.' Cause it was happy and I was sad. And it made me miss you, oh, so bad.

Go about my bus'ness, I'm doing fine. Besides, a-what would I say if I had you on the line? Same old story not much to say,Hearts are broken ev'ry day.
I brush my teeth and put the cap back on. I know you hate it when I leave the light on. I pick a book up and then I turn the sheets down, And then I take a deep breath and a good look around. Put on my pj's and hop into bed. I'm half alive, but I feel mostly dead. I try and tell myself it'll be all right,I just shouldn't think anymore tonight.

Yeah, you were meant for me And I was meant for you

1 comment:

penjahat said...

suke weh lagu nih lalala