Sunday, April 30, 2006

What Would You Do?

Would/will you?
[_] come to my house to do nothing at but chill? [_] fight me? [_] fuck me? [_] kiss me? [_] lick me? [_] let me kiss you? [_] let me lick you? [_] watch a movie with me? [_] go out to dinner with me? [_] let me drive you somewhere? [_] take a shower with me? [_] drink with me? [_] take me home for the night? [_] let me sleep in your bed? [_] Sing car karaoke w/ me? [_] re-post this for me to answer your questions? [_] Come pick me up at 3 am because my car ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere? [_] Lock me in your room and take advantage of me? [_] let me make you breakfast? [_] help me with homework? [_] tickle me? [_] let me tickle you? [_] stick up for me if i was being put down? [_] instant message me? [_] greet me in public? [_] hang out with me? [_] bring me around your friends? [_] be down with me no matter what? [_] go to prom with me? [_] do anything to hurt me? [_] cheat on me?

D0 Y0U...
[_] think im cute? [_] think im serious? [_] think im a good person [_] think im conceided? [_] want to kiss me? [_] want to cuddle with me? [_] want to hook up with me? [_] think I can fight? [_] want to *Do* me? [_] think I would do you? AM I... [_] smart? [_] cute? [_] funny? [_] cool? [_] romantic? [_] a *freak*? [_] gangsta? [_] loveable? [_] adorable? [_] trustworthy [_] compassionate? [_] great to be with? [_] attractive? [_] mean? [_] well known?

HAVE Y0U EVER...
[_] thought about hooking up with me? [_] found yourself wanting a kiss from me? [_] wished I were there? [_] had a crush on me? [_] wanted my number? [_] had a dream about me? [_] been distracted by me? [_] wanted to see my private part? [_] looked at my page more than ten times?

ARE Y0U...
[_] happy you know me? [_] horny? [_] thinking about me? [_] wanting to call me to talk about these things?

1 comment: