- Conduct research.
- Brainstorm for ideas.
- Participate in lesson mapping, brainstorming, and analysis sessions.
- Recommend books and other forms of reference.
- Provide advice on ways to present content (multimedia and interactive activities).
- Coordinate work with the other SMEs and IDs.
- Review scripts and verify the accuracy of lesson content.
- Write storyboards with full graphics/animation/ simulation/ sfx description buttons.
- Prepare photo shoot and movie shoot lists and prepare anything that will help frame construction.
- Prepare riders – Teaching Plan, Lesson Synopsis, Activity Sheet, Answer Sheet and Glossary list. (if required by BTP- Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan)
- Amend storyboards and riders according to requirements.
- Visualise the storyboards and riders.
- Review graphics work as they are being constructed.
- Conduct a language check on the storyboards and riders.
- Edit lessons for appropriate language use and accuracy.
- Make suggestions to improve any part concerning language in the storyboard
- Test lessons thoroughly.
- And other related work required by BTP (this can only be informed after a formal meeting with the BTP).
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Work scope: Subject Matter Expert
Agak² korang..braper bayaran utk tugasan di atas?