- Wonderful Life By Colourful AlisSaRa: Stick With You

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Stick With You

I don't want to go another day, So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind. Seems like everybody is breaking up. Throwing their love away. I know I got a good thing right here. That's why I say, Nobody's going to love me better, I must stick with you forever. Nobody's going to take me higher, I must stick with you. You know how to appreciate me, I must stick with you. My baby, Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick with you.
I don't want to go another day, So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind. See the way we ride. In our private lives, Ain't nobody getting in between. I want you to know that you're the only one for me. And now, Ain't nothing else I can need. And nowI'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me. I got you, We'll be making love endlessly. I'm with you Baby, you're with me. So don't you worry about, People hanging around. They ain't bringing us down, I know you and you know me, And that's all that counts.