Saturday, December 09, 2006

Still - I will still love u

ady : rehatlah jgn sedih
ady : if the sun should refuse to rise n the moon doesn't hang in the night
ady : the time would change season rearrange
ady : n the world is through i will still love u
ady : yes i will loving u baby
ady : i will still love u
ady : 98 degrees

Ouch, biler aku baca offline message dier, tersentoh jap. Walaupun dier tau nama betol aku Reen, but till today dier pangey aku BABY. Aku suruh dier pangey nama betol, still, dier pangey aku baby. Sebok ngan xbox dier la kot, langsung tak online. Maybe dah terbiasa ngan keadaan camnie, aku berdiam diri. Anyway, biler baca ayat dier... well... i love u too la ady. Hihihihi, terjiwang jap.
Love, I see forever in your eyes. I can see heaven in your smile. And when I hold you close. I don't want to let go. Because deep in my soul, I know, girl. You are the only light, I seeYour love means everything to me. I promise that we'll never part', Cause you'll always be here in my heart.
If the sun should refuse to rise, And the moon doesn't hang in the night. The tides won't change, seasons rearrange. When the world is through, I will still love you.
Girl, you're like an angel from above. Sent here to shower me with your love. Hold me beneath your wings. Tell me all of the things. All the hopes and the dreams we can share', Cause I'll be your shelter from the storm. I'll be the fire that keeps you warm. I'll be your light in the dark, 'Cause you'll always be here in my heart.
If anything could last forever, It's what I feel for you (That's what I feel for you). Oh, baby, you've touched my heart in ways. That words could never say, That's why I'll always love you.

No comments: